All of our therapists have been vaccinated for COVID. At Immersion Spa, your health and safety always come first!
Policies and Safety
Covid Safety Commitments
- Regularly and thoroughly disinfecting hands, tools and all surfaces
- Wearing protective equipment
- Screening employees for symptoms daily
- All therapists fully vaccinated
Covid Safety Asks of You
- Cancel or reschedule your appointment if you feel unwell
- Answer a screening questionnaire when making an appointment
- Arrive 10 min before appointment and leave promptly to allow proper spacing
- Expect touchless screening of your temperature on check in
- If you must reschedule or cancel your appointment, please notify the spa 24 hours in advance to avoid being charged the full service fee.
- Spa specials cannot be used in combination with any other offer, promotions, or third party gift certificates.
- Please remove any jewelry and other valuables before your spa visit. We will not be held responsible for lost items.
- Unauthorized use of video recording devices and photography is strictly prohibited.
- Our spa and sauna facilities are accessible exclusively to our guest 15 years of age or older. No one under the age of 14 may enter.
- Any individual with an open wound, menstruating, under the influence of alcohol, drugs or narcotic substance, or with any serious health issue must not use our spa or services.
- Do not enter the pools after treatments.
- No glass containers are allowed.
- Swimsuits or outside clothing are not allowed inside spa areas, we provide robes and towels for modesty.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed, water and hot tea are provided.