We reserve the right to remove any customer not following important spa policies without refund.
Policies and Safety
- Our amenities are accessible exclusively to our guest 15 years of age or older.
- Any individual with an open wound, menstruating, under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or with any serious health issue must not use our spa or services.
- Pregnant customers can't use our spa services and amenities. Please call us after your child is born!
- If you have mobility issues, please arrange for a properly trained assistant to bring with you. Our services require significant mobility, and our staff is not trained to help.
- We accept credit cards and cash for our services. Please give any gratuity or tip in cash only. We have an ATM on premises.
- If you must reschedule or cancel your appointment, please notify the spa 24 hours in advance to avoid being charged the full service fee.
- Aveda points vouchers (75$) are valid once a year on services over $150 for weekday bookings
- Spa specials cannot be used in combination with any other offer, promotions, or third party gift certificates.
- If you are sensitive to the coconut-based oil used in our services, we will consider using a massage oil you supply. Please discuss when you make your appointment.
- Flip flops, swimsuits or outside clothing are not allowed inside spa areas, we provide robes and towels for modesty.
- Out of respect for your fellow spa customers please talk quietly in the spa.
- Chlorine based treatments are used to sanitize all surfaces as required by the Health Department. If you have chlorine sensitivity come at your own risk.
- No outside food is allowed.
- We will not be held responsible for lost items during your visit. Please leave any jewelry and other valuables at home.
- Unauthorized use of video recording devices and photography is strictly prohibited.
- Cell phone use is not allowed in the amenity or treatment areas. Discreetly using your phone in the locker and seating area is fine.